Monday, March 29, 2004

I feel so awwwwfull today. Well, actually, it started last weekend and I still have the "after shocks" of my awful time. It feels so bad that no matter how a person tries, u can't make urself believe anything he says anymore... just because you feel that something is going on behind ur back... oww!! rather, "you suspect but not necessarily think" that something is going on behind ur back :) Or when you feel from the bottom of your head that you are not a priority.... The sad thing is, you cannot compete with your boy friend's (two words, okay!) mom... there is no competition... u definitely is already a loser... loser!!! so sad that when u think u are ok, u find out, you are not.... papakasalan ko na talaga si Tom Cruise....

uhm.... I wanna go home, to Filipins! I wish I stumble upon a bottle today, I will rub it and hope a genie asks for my three wishes --> here goes: a bridge from Toronto to Manila so I don't have to take a plane to go home, I will just drive; the fastest yet safest car on earth so I can use it to go home and see my mom and nephews/nieces every weekend; an ATM machine that never runs out of money, just for my own family's use, so I don't have to worry about them anymore..... wish me nuts!

as a consolation, our VP said "hi!" to me when I bumped into him this morning... sayang! ngayon lang kami nagkita, mahilig pa naman sya sa Asian beauties, 1st wife is Chinese, current wife is Japanese... mahilig sya sa "nese", kaya ako magiging Filipinese... o di ba?